POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Camera in union? : Re: Camera in union? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:05:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Camera in union?
From: mr art
Date: 3 Nov 1999 11:25:15
Message: <382061B8.102F1907@gci.net>
Thanks for all the info. The process
of keeping track of the location of one object
in a union of moving parts that can itself be
positioned most anywhere needs a function
or something. I mean, the render engine has that
info anyway, why not #declare PosHead = vlocation(Head,0)
for the location and #declare NormHead =vlocation(Head,1)
for the normal info for the Head?

Personally, I think being able to "mount" a camera on an object
and letting it get moved as the object gets moved is the best option.